West Side Trap League shot 2/25. 31 teams with 155 shooters enjoying the range.
Central Valley Trap League coming up 3/25.
If you’re missing a leather award bag, contact Hal Walther at (209) 499-2493.
On November 26, 2017, the Trap Section held their annual Club Championship shoot. We had
a total of 48 shooters! Thank you Hal for running a wonderful section and to all the shooters who came out and shot fantastically set targets. We can’t thank enough the people who volunteered to set up all the houses, loaded the houses, kept score, managed the bar and the entry table! A huge thank you to Sal Khoury and his family for providing a delicious lunch from his Popeye’s Chicken.
Here are the results from your 2017 Trap Club Championship:
• HOA-Wayne Morrill-146/150
• HOA-RU-John Studley-140/150
• High 16 Yard-Rod Cargill-50/50
• High 16 Yard-RU-Randy Jaynes-48/50
• High Handicap-Matt Smith-45/50
• High Handicap-RU-Nhod Kommavong-45/50
• High Doubles-Jim Ford-50/50
• High Doubles-RU-Phil Calvin-47/50
• HOA-Paulette Wright-145/150
• HOA-RU-Tony Bettanini-142/150
• High 16 Yard-Jake Larrick-48/50
• High 16 Yard RU-Nate Smith-48/50
• High Handicap-Kennedy Brewer-48/50
• High Handicap-RU-Larry Sarkis-45/50
• High Doubles-BJ Matthews-46/50
• High Doubles-RU-Josh Dixon-46/50
• High Vet-Al Ferreira-137/150
• High Lady-Cindy Poore-127/150
• High Junior-Trevor Davies-134/150
OSC TRAP SCHEDULE
Trap Open: Saturday 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m, Wednesdays 2p.m. to dark.
Bring your shotgun out and enjoy a round of trap with fellow members. Shells can be purchased at the Club.
- ALL ADULTS: $4.50
- MEMBERS ONLY: 10 FOR $40.00 ($4.00 ea.)
- JUNIOR, 17 OR UNDER: $3.00